As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Media team located at our Corporate HQ plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by utilizing cutting-edge marketing platforms and applications to achieve unparalleled success in connecting with our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Media Buyer at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by using data to increase number of print, direct mail, and online lead aggregators in our revenue share program. You will report directly to the Media Director and work closely with our Media Analytics, Digital Marketing, Web Development, and Creative teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build a foundation for success by learning our marketing funnel analytics documents, Salesforce reporting, call tracking dashboards, and revenue share marketing program
- Prospect and negotiate revenue share agreements with newspapers, magazines, direct mail operations, coupon mailers, and online lead aggregators to optimize number of sales leads and net sales revenue
- Maintain accurate contact history of both current and prospective participants in the revenue share program
- Utilize sales presentation skills and your knowledge of analytics to identify and qualify prospects
- Onboard participants to the revenue share program by managing the proper set up including creation of call tracking phone numbers, Salesforce campaigns, vanity URLs and the development of creative
- Verify that all sales leads are properly attributed to the correct participant or source in Salesforce
- Investigate lead flow volume discrepancies between Salesforce and the partner’s CRM and develop an action plan
- Curate marketing funnel data from Salesforce and a call track dashboard
- Accurately record monthly marketing expenses
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience in media or advertising sales
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel and ability to pass a basic Excel skills assessment
- Commitment to teamwork and a strong sense of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- Positivity and coachability
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 15+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.