As our nationwide growth accelerates as, our IT team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by aggressively owning the implementation and maintenance of strategic technical initiatives surrounding scalability, security, and compliance.
As a Network Administrator at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by taking ownership of the management and maintenance of all enterprise networks. You will report directly to the I.T. Manager and other I.T. systems, support and project manager professionals.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop a strict testing and development strategy when implementing any changes to firewalls, switches, and access points
- Ensure that regular audits are conducted on the firewall, switch, access points, HaaS, and SaaS networks
- Identify and provide requisition for new networking hardware and licenses to ensure that the organization is in full licensing compliance
- Protect the organization by adjusting the configuration and ensuring all patches are installed to protect against new and emerging threats
- Respond to escalated network tickets and adhere to all established SLA’s for resolution and response times, including network outages caused by both hardware and carrier issues
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A strong knowledge of Cisco Technologies; preferred expertise with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with SaaS and HaaS business platforms
- Extensive experience implementing best practice firewall and layer 3 management strategies
- An understanding of COS, QOS and VLAN’s
- Knowledge of various Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking solution
- Experience managing an SD-WAN network
- CCNA or ECMS (bonus!)
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM and a Saturday on-call rotation
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site) or Dallas, TX (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.