West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 12 offices in six states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Office Administrator will support West Shore Home assisting all departments with administrative tasks, coordinating with vendors and outside suppliers, interacting with walk-in customers with the goal of setting in-home sales appointments, and overseeing the condition of the offices. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, self-motivated professional capable of supporting several business functions at once. You’re laser-focused on the details and you value processes and structure in your day to day work.
The Office Administrator:
- Enters data from sales documents into the CRM
- Orders requested supplies for the office, sales team, and management
- Prints install packets, service tickets and pre-installation sheets daily for distribution
- Processes customer payments including check and credit card payments as needed
- Provides walk-in candidates with job applications and assessments and scans completed paperwork to HR
- Greets all customers, applicants and vendors as they arrive
- Maintains the overall appearance of the showroom and common areas
- Has a high school diploma with three years of administrative experience or a bachelor’s degree.
If you have a background in logistics, supply chain, purchasing, or procurement and are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.