We are seeking highly qualified Operational Controller to join our rapidly growing Finance Team!
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As the Operational Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing several aspects of our financial functions to identify ways to improve West Shore Home’s financial performance.
Operational Controller Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar function
- Minimum 4 Year Degree in an applicable field; MBA, applicable graduate degree or CPA preferred
- Detail oriented
- Driven, motivated, self-starter
- Ability to build and manage a cohesive team that can work together under short timelines and sometimes ambiguous circumstances
- Comfortable in a fast pace and dynamic office environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work in complex and growing work environments
- Experience in managing, implementing systems and growing the functions above
- Experience in monthly financial statements and yearly budgets and proficient in accounting techniques
- Excellent speaking and writing abilities to make presentations, manage other finance personnel, and correspond with vendors and other internal and external departments
- Other relevant experience to the job description such as audit, policy & procedure drafting, and financial modeling
- Experience with Financial Force preferred but not required
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your career?