West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an Operations Administrator you will assist all departments with administrative tasks, coordinating with vendors and outside suppliers, interacting with walk-in customers with the goal of setting in-home sales appointments, and overseeing the condition of the offices.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Support Sales by:
- If necessary, entering data from sales documents into CRM;
- If necessary, delivering paperwork to corporate office;
- Ordering requested sales supplies.
- Support Field Sales by:
- Ordering requested supplies.
- Support Installation/Operations by:
- Printing Install Packets daily and providing them to the Install Manager;
- Printing service tickets daily and providing them to the Service Technician;
- Printing pre-installation sheets daily and providing them to the Project Specialist;
- Entering installation completion packets/certificate data into CRM;
- Scanning service tickets into CRM;
- Creating customer/job folders and accurate filing.
- Supporting Finance by:
- Remote Check processing via check scanner or online portals;
- Online Credit Card processing via online portals;
- Adding payment data to CRM;
- Reporting all deposit and finance data to corporate daily;
- Occasional trips to the bank.
- Support HR by:
- Providing applicants with pre-application paperwork;
- Ensuring all applications and assessments are completed before the applicant leaves, scanned properly, and delivered electronically to HR at corporate office in a timely manner; paper documents can be batched and sent later;
- Tracking uniform inventory and reporting to HR weekly; Assisting department managers by delivering proper uniforms (style and quantity) for their teams;
- Greet all customers, applicants, and vendors as they arrive in the showroom;
- Interact with customers with the goal of setting in-home sales appointments;
- Enter appointment data into CRM accurately;
- Maintain the appearance of the showroom with light cleaning.
Vendor & Facility Responsibilities
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, and finance clerk to ensure effective and timely service and accurate charges;
- Care for the overall appearance of the facility:
- Light cleaning of common areas when necessary;
- Communicate repair needs to Warehouse manager;
- Communicate cleaning needs to cleaning company;
- Communicate supply orders to corporate office weekly
- Front line IT support as necessary and requested by Business Systems Manager. (Guided troubleshooting, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Operations Administrator works in an office setting at the local branch. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday). There is no travel required for this position.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- High organized self-starter
- Strong customer service skills
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.