West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! We offer products and services that our competitors cannot compete with! In order to do so, we are in need of a Purchasing Specialist who is detail oriented to ensure the customer gets exactly what they are looking for.
As a Purchasing Specialist, you will report to the Procurement Manager and work with the entire Procurement department to ensure all jobs are fulfilled timely.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Receives customer product requirements from Design Consultants and Project Specialists and checks for accuracy and completeness
- Creates purchase orders and enters associated procurement information into customer job
- Receives order verifications from suppliers and validates orders before uploading them in Salesforce
- Updates Salesforce as needed to reflect correct procurement status for job
- Receives Shipping Lists from Warehouse Generalist, updates order status in SalesForce, and forwards to Finance
- Processes product returns with suppliers
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Demonstrated success in the Home Remodeling Industry as a craftsman
- Demonstrated success in Construction or Home Remodeling management, ordemonstrated character in-line with expectations for the role
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.