Our corporate office here at West Shore Home is continuing to grow at an explosive rate! We are seeking an Organizational Development Admin to provide active and effective administrative support to the Chief Development Officer in compliance with WSH company policies and procedures. This position will be a fast-paced, highly detailed role with multiple high impact responsibilities.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Our Organizational Development Admin:
- Provides direct administrative support to the Chief Development Officer
- Assists with scheduling, calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting planning, and expense reporting
- Develops presentation and proposal materials in Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Attends meetings to take notes and capture action items
- Serves as project manager for organizational development projects
- Ensures company compliance with internal policies related to role descriptions, behavioral assessments, compensation plans, and all other policies under the Organizational Development umbrella
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School diploma
- A minimum of 5 years in an administrative or executive assistant OR commensurate higher education experience
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.