West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
As an Organizational Development (Org Dev) specialist, you will report to the Organizational Development Manager and support the organizational development team. You will also interact with other departments throughout the organization to complete objectives.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Provide direct support to the Organizational Development Manager.
- Support the Organizational Development Manager by developing presentation and proposal materials in Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Attend meetings upon request to take notes and capture action items.
- Serve as internal organizational development project manager.
- Ensure company compliance with internal policies related to role descriptions, behavioral assessments, compensation plans, and all other policies under the Organizational Development umbrella.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the company’s directory of quarterly priorities and projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Development Officer as needed.
- Maintain the company’s RD and organizational chart database, providing updates as needed.
- Support the planning and execution of all organizational development events.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to gather pertinent data needed to complete organizational development projects.
- Ability to learn, interact, and communicate all West Shore Home leadership philosophy, models, guides, and key initiatives in a comprehensive manner to front-line employees and managers.
- Provide critical analysis on key business scenarios through the effective collection and display of pertinent data that supports your analysis.
What Success Looks Like
You must take extreme ownership of all West Shore Home doctrine, along with all initiatives that are assigned to you. You must be aggressive in your approach to completing the tasks that are assigned to you to the best of your ability. You must be an exceptional teammate and ensure that everyone you work with understands the context behind all initiatives. The best measure of your success will be in your ability to provide outstanding support and bandwidth to the organizational development team. You must be detailed in your work and capable of problem solving independently to be successful in this role.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Non-Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday – Friday
- May require travel up to 5% of the time.
- Must be able to sit and use office equipment (computer, mouse, phone, etc.) for extended periods of time.
Minimum Role Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously to complete tasks and projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid smart phone or smart device in order to log in to Company required systems using two-factor authentication.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.