Our In-Home Sales helps fulfill our mission by meeting with homeowners who have scheduled an appointment in response to our marketing and have passed through a very rigorous pre-qualification process.
This role requires zero prospecting or outbound calling of any sort. Your only focus has to be on going to see homeowners that truly need what you offer and helping them design and build a new project for their home. If you want to represent a product and company that you can believe in, this may be the right opportunity for you.
What We Offer
- Industry leading on-going sales training
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program (with company match)
- High quality, screened and confirmed, leads
What We Need
- A commitment to learning, training & honing West Shore Homes sales system
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone with a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
If you believe your experience and mindset make you a strong match for our company and this opportunity – we want to hear from you!
401K, Company Match
Medical, Dental/Vision, Ancillary Insurance