As an In-Home Sales Representative at West Shore Home®, you are positioned for success through pre-set appointments paired with an uncapped base salary plus commission structure and a supportive team and training program to assist you in the next level of career achievement.
You will report directly to our Sales Manager and be supported by our Team Leads, Sales Trainers, Customer Service & Operations professionals and all levels of regional leadership.
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Base salary + uncapped commission pay structure, earnings up to $200K+
- Interactive paid training program that provides you the tools & skills needed to achieve immediate success
- Leadership development initiatives designed to prepare you for your next step in your career
- One three-day weekend per month and two evenings off per week
- A generous benefits package including insurances, Paid Time Off, 401K with company match
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Run up to 3 pre-scheduled, in-home appointments each day within your radius between the hours of 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-2pm on Saturdays
- Attend weekly team meetings and individual & group training workshops
- Lead your clients through an interactive and highly personalized one-call close sales process
Absolutely NO cold-calling or lead generation required. All leads are warm & pre-confirmed. We want you to be able to focus on doing what you do best – selling!
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- The ability to quickly connect with anyone in any environment
- A competitive nature with a drive to succeed
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Previous sales experience preferred, but we’ve had great success with recent graduates and individuals who have worked in retail, hospitality, or other customer facing roles!
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt/Commission-based role with varying hours that can change based on scheduled appointment times
- Location: USA
- Seniority Level: Associate
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.