West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be accountable for creating and managing Facebook and Instagram paid ad campaigns for West Shore Home offices nationwide.
Digital Marketing Specialist Candidates:
- Have a four-year degree in marketing or related field
- Have 1-3 years’ experience managing paid search campaigns
- Are experienced in working in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, or Facebook Ads
- Possess basic Excel experience
Digital Marketing Specialist Candidates Will:
- Create and manage paid advertising accounts on Facebook and Instagram with monthly budgets of $300,000+.
- Experiment with A/B test campaigns to provide customer insights that can drive change across the marketing department.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing and Creative teams to develop and implement new, company-specific, strategies and approaches to nurturing the sales funnel
- Develop reporting cadence to provide data on recent and ongoing experiments and campaign performance
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. If you’re ready to join us on this journey, apply now!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.