As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Legal team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by providing support for our Legal department through all litigation matters.
As a Paralegal at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by playing an instrumental role for the Legal team, allowing them to fulfill their duties and ensure the Company’s long-term success. You will report directly to our Litigation Counsel and work closely with our Litigation Paralegal and work alongside our entire Legal department.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Draft appropriate letters to customers regarding project scheduling and installation to facilitate contract completion and payment
- Review and manage cancellation requests and work to collect outstanding balances
- Utilize the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to gather all necessary customer contract and payment information.
- Create and maintain an internal docket management system for all contract enforcement and asset recovery projects.
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a paralegal in a business setting or at a law firm
- The ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to draft legal documents and correspondence
- Ability to proofread typed material for contextual, grammatical, typographical, or spelling errors
- Ability to converse professionally and considerately with customers, and deescalate as necessary
- Must have a valid smart phone or smart device in order to log in to Company required systems using two-factor authentication
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday (8:00AM-5:00PM)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.