While most companies are slowing down, West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We are looking for a payroll administrator to help us on our mission to become the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing biweekly payroll reports, reviewing timecards for accuracy and discrepancies, and calculating bonuses for employees. They communicate effectively with Managers of West Shore Home regarding accurate time punches and to collect bonus information. This is a great opportunity for experienced administrators and new grads alike. At West Shore Home we love to promote from within. Are you ready to take the next step in your career with this rapidly growing company?
Payroll Administrator Candidates:
- Have prior payroll or administrative experience OR commensurate higher education experience
- Are very detail-oriented
- Can multitask when necessary
- Are committed to providing top notch assistance to the Payroll department
The Payroll Administrator:
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll reports for Payroll Manager
- Researches any pay discrepancies, gains proper approvals, and adds to payroll or processes for payment
- Communicates with managers regarding the status of timecard approvals, PTO approvals, etc.
- Ensures all pay raises and adjustments are entered into Paycom and effective dating works properly
- Calculates bonuses for In-Home Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Installation Managers, General Managers, and Regional General Managers and submit to Payroll Manager for review and approval
- Tracks 5-Star Installer Bonuses and submit to Payroll Manager for processing
- Audits deductions and tax profiles for employee punches
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. If you’re ready to join us on this journey, apply now!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.