As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Human Resources team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by providing guidance and support to equip our teams for success and manage the employee life cycle.
As a Payroll Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing the entire payroll function, ensuring accurate and timely payment of all employees. You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and work closely with your team of payroll professionals, as well as the HR and Accounting departments.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Oversee the implementation of any HRIS changes, ensuring the payroll function is built properly and in compliance with all state and/or federal laws
- Handle payroll reporting requests received from the business as well as outside vendors, such as ancillary reporting for audits
- Oversee the bi-weekly payroll processing administered by the Payroll Specialist, ensuring timely completion of processing and accuracy of all labor allocation and department code data
- Ensure the team of payroll professionals respond to employee inquiries timely and in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Continuously look for ways to improve current processes by enhancing process flow for all payroll processes, ensuring the most streamlined and efficient payroll management
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A track record of success working and leading in a fast-paced environment
- Proven technical ability to provide application system support
- Experience with HRIS software and reporting tools preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Payroll certification preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.