West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate in an above average pace. We are currently looking for a Plumbing Service Technician who has minimal to extensive bathroom remodeling experience to help us on our mission to become the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
Plumbing Service Technicians:
· Will be responsible for all aspects of residential service plumbing
· Reviews all upcoming jobs with the Licensed Plumber
· Manages and performs service calls
· Is the primary back up to the Plumber, and will assist with scheduling installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
· Works full time, year-round, no lay offs
· Enjoys W2 employment with full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k, and PTO
· Utilizes company truck and tools
Plumber Service Candidates:
· Have 2-3 years service plumbing experience
· Possess a driver’s license
· Have a high-school diploma or GED
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.