West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Ordering Specialist, you will be responsible for ordering customer products.
As a Ordering Specialist, you will report to the Ordering Manager and work with the entire Ordering department to ensure all jobs are fulfilled timely.
Key Role Accountabilities:
· Receives customer product requirements from Design Consultants and Project Specialists and checks for accuracy and completeness
· Creates purchase orders and enters associated procurement information into customer job
· Receives order verifications from suppliers and validates orders before uploading them in Salesforce
· Updates Salesforce as needed to reflect correct procurement status for job
· Receives Shipping Lists from Warehouse Generalist, updates order status in SalesForce, and forwards to Finance
· Processes product returns with suppliers
· Interacts with company employees and suppliers to resolve issues
· Performs administrative tasks as assigned to support Operations Department
· Advises Sales Managers, when asked, regarding custom customer products
Minimum Role Requirements:
· Demonstrated success in the Home Remodeling Industry as a craftsman
· Demonstrated success in Construction or Home Remodeling management, or demonstrated character in-line with expectations for the role
· High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour