The Procurement Specialist helps support the business by working directly with our suppliers to ensure the customer gets exactly what they paid for.
Are you right for the role?
You are a highly detail-oriented person with superior organizational skills which enables you to place orders for a variety of products accurately and completely using a variety of ordering systems to support multiple West Shore locations and customers. You have some experience with home products, preferably Windows, Doors, and Baths. Previous Salesforce experience is also highly preferred.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Receives customer product requirements from Design Consultants and Project Specialists and checks for accuracy and completeness..
- Creates purchase orders and enters associated procurement information into customer job
- Receives order verification from suppliers and validates orders before uploading them in Salesforce
- Updates Salesforce as needed to reflect correct procurement status for job
- Processes product returns with suppliers.
- Interacts with company employees and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned to support Operations Department.
- Advises Design Consultants, when asked, regarding custom customer products.
If you’re ready to play an important role in a rapidly growing business, Apply Now!