West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Bath Review Specialist your responsibility is to review all new shower and bath jobs across all three West Shore regions.
As a Bath Review Specialist, you will report to the Ordering Manager.
Key Role Accountabilities:
· Responsible for reviewing measurements and pictures provided by Design Consultants
· Determine when an on-site inspection is needed
· When no on-site inspection is needed, responsible for providing an Ops Measure Sheet for procurement and the installers to reference
· Provide input on Design Consultant performance, when asked by manager
Minimum Role Requirements:
· Self-starter who is comfortable working independently on assigned daily tasks
· Ability to work at a steady pace doing repetitive work
· Possess knowledge and experience of how West Shore Home handles a shower and bath project
· Installation and/or Sales experience along with Salesforce experience is a plus but not a requirement –
· Highly detail-oriented person with superior organization skills
· High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?