West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Project Specialist, you will be accountable for accurately measuring installation projects.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Drives to customer location at appointed times and introduces self/company.
- Reviews Work Order with customer and confirms products to be installed.
- Takes accurate measurements and compares against Sales measurements; if significantly different, discusses with customer.
- Identifies any important details or information that could be helpful to installers.
- Takes and uploads pictures in Salesforce.
- Views exterior to identify any unique landscaping/terrain.
- Conducts final review with customer.
- Results appointments in Salesforce.
- Provides documentation to next step.
- 2 years’ experience in a related role demonstrating outstanding knowledge and experience in taking precise measurements.
- Previous residential remodeling experience highly preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, communications and attention–to–details skills.
- Previous experience with Salesforceand MS Officepreferred.
- Ability to maintain a driver’s license.
- Must be able to work outside and in inclement weather.
- Must be able to carry and climb a ladder.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.