West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 14 offices. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
Measure Technician Candidates:
· Reviews measurements and pictures provided from the time of sale to determine if an on-site inspection is needed
· Provide a measure sheet to procurement for reference in ordering custom products if no on-site inspection is needed
· Provides clarification to customers on remodeling projects
· Works with Sales Management providing feedback on accuracy of sales reps measurement paperwork
· Supports the finance and operations departments through completion of administrative tasks
· Have experience performing shower and bath renovations
· Have experience with replacement windows and doors
· Are self-starters and comfortable working independently
· Understand the importance of accurate measurements and have an eye for detail
Are you an experienced remodeler ready to take on a new challenge? Join West Shore Home today and take the next step in your career!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities