West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. As a Receptionist with us, you will be responsible for greeting all visitors and supporting the corporate team with daily changing administrative tasks. Reporting directly to the Executive Administration Manager, this role is essential and provides much needed support and organization to our entire team.
Candidates must be able to work from our Mechanicsburg, Pa corporate headquarters.
Our Receptionist Will:
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously
- Provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service
- Ensures opening and closing checklists are completed daily
- Serve as an administrative support person for the corporate organization, as directed by the Executive Administration Manager
- Acts as shipping clerk, processing labels, and distributing mail as it arrives
- Adds and removes employees into the fuel card management system and ensures it is up to date at all times
- Updates badge system, creating new badges and ensuring systems are up to date
Ideal Candidates Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2+ year’s customer service experience preferred
- Notary Public cert -or- willing to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Exceptional self-starting motivation
- Fast-paced work style
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your career?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.