As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Administration team in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by consistently providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
As a Receptionist- Multi Location at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by providing support to the receptionists at both the Crossgate and Westport buildings. You will report directly to the Executive Administration Manager and work closely with other administrative support professionals in the company.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Regularly travel between the Crossgate and Westport buildings providing support to the receptionists.
- Provide coverage for receptionists when they are out on PTO, at lunch or in a meeting.
Driving is required for this position; must be able to drive personal vehicle to and from job locations; mileage reimbursement will be available for miles traveled between West Shore Home buildings only.
- Greet all office visitors promptly and courteously
- Ensure a clean and orderly lobby area by completing opening and closing checklists daily
- Refill kitchen stock and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and coffee areas at both buildings
- Successfully use Office Depot and Amazon ordering process to restock kitchen supplies
- Serve as an administrative support person for the corporate organization and local department
- Act as shipping clerk, processing labels, and distributing mail as it arrives
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Ability to maintain driver’s license and be insured under company’s policy.
- A strong attention to detail and organization
- Exceptional customer service skills, both face-to-face and through written communication
- A proven track record of success working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual in person attendance consistent with the ADAAA, FMLA and other federal, state and local laws
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PAworking between the Crossgate and Westport buildings
- Seniority Level: Entry-Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.