West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! We’re looking for a fast-paced, people oriented, eager individual ready to kick-start their career in the business field. As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide essential high-level support to the Recruiting Manager and Department.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will assist with the growth of West Shore Home by facilitating internal transfers, organizing departmental initiatives, owning our internship program, and supporting the team by assisting with assigned tasks.
Candidates must be able to work from our Mechanicsburg, Pa corporate headquarters.
The Recruiting Coordinator Will:
- Provide administrative services in support of West Shore Home’s Recruiting Department
- Manage and distribute the organizational roster
- Monitor and manage open positions on careers.westshorehome.com
- Format recruiting documents such as role descriptions and offer letters
- Support HR Department travel needs
- Complete recruiting related tasks and projects as assigned by the Corporate Recruiting Manager
Recruiting Coordinator Candidates Have:
- A bachelors degree in HR or Business –or– a minimum of 2 years in a fast paced coordinator/administrative position.
- Excellent ability to multitask while often adhering to strict deadlines
- Capability to work both independently and in a team atmosphere
- The willingness to help out wherever needed on the team
- A “work until the job is done” attitude
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your career?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.