West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Regional Customer Service Specialist, you will be accountable for providing an excellent experience for customers who require a post installation service to ensure that each interaction with the company exceeds expectations and provides a 5–star experience. They will also be responsible for providing support to local Regions to maintain and outstanding customer experience. This role will display a high level of professionalism with their communication and maintain an understanding of all roles within the company.
- Accountable for providing 5–star customer service to West Shore Home’s customers regarding post–install services.
- Responds to customer requests (phone, email, website, other company employees) for support due to issues relating to products previously installed.
- Uses own judgment and knowledge of products to resolve issues through questioning and trouble–shooting techniques over the phone.
- If issues cannot be resolved over the phone, will be accountable for creating a case in Salesforce, ordering necessary parts through the manufacturers, and scheduling service visits by Service Technician.
- If a service must be handled by the installation team, follow the necessary procedure to send the case to the scheduling department.
- Interacts with manufacturers to trouble–shoot and resolve issues.
- Keeps customer apprised of any schedule changes.
- Accountable for developing feedback loop regarding Service Appointments going incomplete.
- Provides data and feedback to the General Manager, Sales Manager, and Installation Managers regarding all service-related issues.
- Keeps General Manager and Corporate Customer Service Manager apprised of escalated customers as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ Experience in a customer service role
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Strong with Microsoft Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.