As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Customer Service team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by delivering a five-star experience for our customers who require a post-installation service.
As a Regional Customer Service Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by ensuring that each interaction with our customers exceeds expectations. You will report directly to our General Manager and work closely with our corporate Customer Service team, as well as the local Installation & Sales Managers.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Handle both inbound and make outbound calls each day, establishing long-term relationships with our customer base
- Respond to customer requests (phone, email, website, other company employees) for support due to issues relating to products previously installed.
- Use product knowledge to resolve issues through questioning and trouble-shooting techniques over the phone
- Order necessary parts through manufacturers and scheduling service visits when needed
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A passion for building relationships
- A desire to work independently, efficiently, and with high accountability
- A proven track record of success in customer service that exceeds expectations
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: USA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry-level
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.