West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. The Regional Marketing Manager will be accountable for developing, tracking, and optimizing the marketing strategy for various West Shore Home branches. It will involve building a regional budget and marketing plan, working with our internal agencies to execute the plan, and measuring the performance of the plan to make sure that it hits the target KPI’s.
The Regional Marketing Manager will be accountable for developing, tracking, and optimizing the marketing strategy for various West Shore Home offices. It will involve building a regional budget and marketing plan, working with our internal agencies to execute the plan, and measuring the performance of the plan to make sure that it hits the target KPI’s.
The Regional Marketing Manager Will:
- Develop a budget utilizing historical data to achieve leads targets
- Track the daily performance of each office within the region to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and execute action plans for improvement within the assigned regions
- Work alongside internal Digital and Media teams to optimize marketing plan within the assigned region
- Communicate the marketing plan to General Managers and Sales Managers within the assigned region
- Each week, communicate the performance of the marketing plan in assigned region to CMO
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop new advertising campaigns and optimize existing campaigns
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Regional Marketing Manager reports to 3 Crossgate Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday). This position may require some travel. There are no physical requirements for this role.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- College degree, with a background in business or marketing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a marketing or business analytics role
- Prior experience in B2C advertising
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.