West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Revenue Scheduling Analyst, you will be responsible for enhancing the development and sustainment of West Shore Home’s Revenue Scheduling Department. Further, Revenue SchedulingAnalyst will monitor a variety of critical metrics and support the executive leadership and department heads in the development of short and long-term strategic plans to ensure mission success.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Reviews jobs in all stages of scheduling to ensure timely, high-quality execution for West Shore Home customers
- Audit the jobs in an On-Hold status to develop solutions and/or expedite existing solutions to return jobs to the processing pipeline
- Build and maintain department’s revenue scheduling tracking spreadsheets
- Analyze pipeline volumes against processing targets to identify areas of concern (e.g. product mix or volume) where pivots may need to be made
- Assist with data aggregation for regional product flow and revenue forecasting
- Identifies, supports resolution of, escalates and communicates problems and issues within the Scheduling department, and works closely with the department leaders and teams to highlight
- Support the Scheduling teams as necessary with special projects focusing on expedition of jobs.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Operations Specialist works at the Corporate Office. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday). There is no travel required for this position.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role preferred
- Highly organized self-starter
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in Excel or similar platforms
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”