West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania. We have since grown to include 16 offices across 7 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives. We are currently looking for an In-Home Sales Manager to join our team in the Charleston region!
The Sales Manager:
- Develops, recommends, and implements a Sales Plan for an agreed-upon period of time (3/6/9 months)
- Reviews performance results periodically, and takes necessary actions to meet plan expectations
- Reviews and approves commissions paid to In-home Sales Representatives
- Assigns tasks, projects or special assignments clearly so employees know what is required of them, how much, by when and what resources are available for them to use to achieve the task.
- Appraises how effectively subordinate employees use their judgment and discretion in carrying out tasks and solving problems; discusses appraisals with them as an ongoing working dialogue.
- Coaches subordinates to increase their effectiveness in role and to meet expectations.
- Interviews In-Home Sales Representative candidates and results interviews in the system in a timely fashion
- Provides new employees with effective training in role requirements, working relationships, and company requirements and culture.
- Attends confirmed customer appointments and creates value in West Shore Home products during the sales presentation
- Uploads information in Salesforce and provide documents to Finance
- Facilitates weekly sales meetings and training sessions to keep employees apprised of company performance, learn new knowledge/skills, and shares best practices.
This job is for you if you:
- Have demonstrated a high level of skill and excellence as a sales professional. Your leadership qualities – specifically your ability to coach and train – are evident to your peers and your superiors. You’ve either been a successful sales manager or you’ve made a strong case that you’re ready to tackle new responsibilities.
- Are able to quickly form authentic connections. The same skill that is so important as a sales rep also makes you a good leader of sales professionals. You have superior communication skills. You’re comfortable offering constructive critiques, and you’re able to add value, build trust, and see results from your coaching.
- Are a product zealot. Since your integrity – and the integrity of your team – is on the line with every sale you make, you’re able and eager to learn everything you can about what sets your products apart from – and makes them superior to – similar products on the market, so you can more effectively sell as well as train your team to sell.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales management career, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.