West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will support the total business enterprise by serving as an internal subject matter expert for various Information/Technology systems. This role will help to define and drive business integration and transformation by assisting with initiatives, integrations, and other systems projects across the company as we continue to grow and open additional locations. We will consider remote work as long as the criteria for experience and expectations for this role are met and candidates are within a commutable distance of one of our offices.
The Salesforce Developer will:
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/ SOA & Metadata APIs
- Familiarity with services oriented design principles, Web Services, and coding in various Salesforce languages.
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus!
- Experience with web hooks and web-to-lead functionality
- Excellent Communication skills with superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Must have the ability to travel, up to 10% of the year
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.