West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. Our vision is to be the most admired U.S. home improvement brand. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
As a Salesforce Financial Force Administrator , you will report directly to the Financial Systems Product Manager as part of the Business Systems Product Team, and be responsible for working with stakeholders in Finance, Accounting, Inventory, and regional offices to scope and deliver technical projects and tasks.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with stakeholders to gather clear requirements and answer questions about changes and improvements.
- Work within a Scrum process to manage multiple tasks and priorities over project sprints.
- Handle on-going customization/alteration to processes that impact our Salesforce Org, Financial Force FFA & SCM implementations, and related business systems (Call Center software, backups, Calendars, Warehouse Management tools, Field Service Lightning, Data Integration tools.)
- Efficiently roll out new features, fixes and improvements as directed by the Financial Systems Product Manager with assistance from the other members of the Business Systems Team.
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Maintain, enhance, and create Salesforce workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, reports, dashboards, and other custom configurations.
- Work with Financial Force resources including their support team, documentation, and our customer success manager to extend and improve the functionality of their software package.
- Work with Business Systems Support team to diagnose issues and errors within Financial Force and related data and processes.
- Navigate and track your project progression via Jira project management software from start to finish including the process steps listed below.
- Status Updates/Demos
- User Testing/Training
- Migration to Production/Final Testing
- Go Live/User Acceptance
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
As a successful Salesforce Financial Force Administrator I, you will successfully deliver projects and tasks from the Business Systems Product roadmap on schedule, meeting all the requirements, and with a high degree of stakeholder satisfaction. You will work independently to own your deliverables and results. Your knowledge of Salesforce, Financial Force, and general ERP and accounting processes will help to define and drive business transformation across the company as we continue to grow and open additional locations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- May require travel up to 5% of the time.
- Must be able to sit and use office equipment (computer, mouse, phone, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- This position is eligible for remote work or can be in-person at the corporate office or a regional office.
MINIMUM ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Individuals considered for this role must demonstrate strength in the following core competencies:
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
- 1+ years of Financial Force administration experience.
- 1+ years of experience building and delivering ERP and business systems solutions to stakeholders.
- 1+ years of experience working with accounting, inventory, and finance business functions and what they need.
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and Financial Force and have successfully expanded on those capabilities with custom automation, integrations, and packages.
- Experience in designing Salesforce custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email templates according to application requirements.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is strongly encouraged.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”