West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Scheduling Confirmation Specialist, you will be accountable for the installation and pre-installation confirmation process; and providing administrative support to Operations.
As a Confirmations Specialist, you will report to the Revenue Scheduling Manager.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Supports the appointment confirmation process, including conducting confirmation calls for all pre-install and install appointments.
- Utilizes Salesforce reporting to identify customers that are scheduled and need a confirmation call.
- Saves appointments from rescheduling and canceling by effectively utilizing the tools provided.
- Ensures all jobs are progressing toward installation.
- Efficiently reschedules jobs as needed and optimizes resources across all regions.
- Accurately records all confirmation information in Salesforce.
- Supports the scheduling team as needed.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Confirmations Specialist works in an office setting at Corporate Headquarters. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday), unless otherwise specified by your Manager. There are no physical requirements for this role.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- You are a highly detail-oriented person who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- You’re passionate about customer service
- You are results drive
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.