As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Operations team in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by taking an aggressive approach to schedule jobs and optimize resources to meet revenue targets across all branches.
As a Scheduling Coordinator at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by creating great habits of accuracy and attention to detail when scheduling installation and pre-installation appointments. You will report directly to the Scheduling Manager and Scheduling Team Lead, and work closely with the entire Inside Operations team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Identify customers that are ready to be scheduled and efficiently schedule jobs through high-volume calling (100+ calls/day)
- Answer incoming calls and place outbound calls to schedule and reschedule installation, pre-installation, and installation service appointments
- Generate reports and accurately record all appointment information into our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Take ownership of the customer experience to ensure we are delivering happiness to every home while maintaining key metrics that drive our business forward
More to Know
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm, or 9am-5:30pm
- Monday-Saturday (with an additional day off during the week) 11:30am-8pm
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry-level
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- An eye for detail with superior organization skills
- Superior customer service skills and experience
- An excitement for managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.