As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Operations team in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by taking an aggressive approach to schedule jobs and optimize resources to meet revenue targets across all branches.
As a Scheduling Coordinator at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by creating great habits of accuracy and attention to detail when scheduling installation and pre-installation appointments. You will report directly to the Scheduling Manager and Scheduling Team Lead, and work closely with the entire Inside Operations team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Utilize Salesforce reporting to identify customers that are ready to schedule
- Efficiently schedule jobs and optimize resources to meet revenue targets
- Accurately record all appointment information in Salesforce
- Ensure all jobs are progressing toward installation
- Generate and analyze various Salesforce reports as needed
More to Know
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm, 9am-5:30pm
- Monday-Saturday (with an additional day off during the week) 11:30am-8pm
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry-level
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- An eye for detail with superior organization skills
- Superior customer service skills and experience
- An excitement for managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.