West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be accountable for scheduling installation and pre-installation appointments; and providing administrative support to Operations.
We are seeking Scheduling Coordinators to work this shift: 11:30 – 8:00 pm
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will report to the designated Scheduling Team Lead, and the department will be overseen by the Revenue Scheduling Manager.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Utilizes Salesforce reporting to identify customers that are ready to schedule.
- Efficiently schedules jobs and optimizes resources to meet revenue targets.
- Accurately records all appointment information in Salesforce.
- Ensures all jobs are progressing toward installation.
- Generates and analyzes various Salesforce reports as needed.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 year’s Customer Service experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”