West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania. We have since grown to include 16 offices across 7 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
This is an amazing opportunity for a TV account executive or experienced TV buyer to use their exceptional negotiation skills at a rapidly growing company as a Senior Media Buyer. The ideal candidate possesses advanced excel abilities and utilizes sales skills and creativity to generate the lowest possible cost for leads through West Shore Home’s media efforts. They are responsible for direct response TV media, as well as print and radio negotiations.
Senior Media Buyer candidates possess:
- Documentable success as a TV account executive or direct response media buyer
- Exceptional Excel and strong data management skills
- Ability and willingness spend a significant portion of each day on the phone negotiating with TV station Sales Managers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and expertise in negotiations
- The ability to outline a plan to create TV flights for multiple markets with the intention of generating direct responses
- High attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work out of the Mechanicsburg, PA office
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. If you’re ready to join us on this journey, apply now!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.