West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
The Service Technician:
- Is a W2 employee eligible for benefits including medical/dental/vision, PTO and 401k packages!
- Meets customers, take visual tour of service area, keep customer apprised of service progress
- Performs service on customer’s pre-installed projects in a safe and effective manner
- Reviews service completion with customer and secure required signatures
- Leaves customer location in a clean and safe appearance
Service Technician Candidates:
- Must be available to work full time Monday- Friday
- Have residential drywall/stucco experience
- Has exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
If you’re an experienced remodeler looking for steady work with a growing company, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.