Looking to build your career with a company who values your craftsmanship, skill, and experience? Join a team who works just as hard for you as you do for our customers.
As a Service Technician at West Shore Home®, you will join us on our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by performing necessary service work in a safe and effective manner. You will report directly to our Installation Manager and work closely with our Lead Installers, Trainers, and Warehouse/Operations professionals.
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Full-time, W2 employment with unlimited overtime opportunity not dependent on weather
- A generous benefits package including insurances, Paid Time Off, 401k with company match
- Company provided tools, equipment, and fully paid training program
- A vehicle, gas, and drive time covered by West Shore Home
- A pre-defined career glidepath to take you to the next step in your career
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Experience in residential remodeling, carpentry, construction
- A sense of pride in your work and an unwavering commitment to our customers
- Valid Driver’s License
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Meet customers, take visual tour of service area, keep customer apprised of service progress
- Perform service on customer’s windows and doors in a safe and effective manner
- Review service completion with customer and secure required signatures
- Leaves customer location in a clean and safe appearance
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours Monday – Friday beginning at 6:30AM
- Location: USA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.