West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a SharePoint Developer, you will support the total business enterprise by serving as SharePoint Expert for Document Management. This role requires attention to detail, ability to work within deadlines, strong communication skills and sharp analytical abilities to ensure that our solutions are meeting our needs. The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for organizing and structuring sites and information in an effective manner. SharePoint developer will manage permissions, including content owners, contributors, and visitors for each site. They will develop, configure, and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, and site collections. Knowledge of governance and the ability to comply with the organization’s governance standards is critical.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The SharePoint Developer works in an office setting at Corporate Headquarters. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday). This is a contracted position.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Development using O365 Apps including SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, and other tools as delivered in an O365 environment.
- Develop, configure, and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, and site collections & site hubs.
- Analyze current business requirements/deliverables and map to SharePoint
- Collaborate with site content owner to improve requested site usability and compliance with governance standards
- Establish and maintain end-user access policy and permissions.
- Establish versioning, utilize content types, review security compliance, and manage meta data for all content
- Develop flexible, scalable, and customizable templates for future use.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred 3 years’ experience developing with Microsoft SharePoint.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing SharePoint Designer.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or higher.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online.
- Hands-on with SharePoint Site Hub.
- Hands-on experience with Power Apps, Power Automate.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.