West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 10 offices on the east coast. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Installation Department at West Shore Home supports the business in a big way by quickly and efficiently installing top quality showers and baths in our customer’s homes.
Installation Manager candidates:
- Have at least 5 years of previous experience in home remodeling (specifically in carpentry and plumbing)
- Have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage a workforce of around 20 people
- Can juggle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently to ensure operational objectives are met
- Understand that managing installation crews is not a just office job, but also requires hands-on, in the field oversight of daily activities
- Preferably have some experience interviewing candidates to build a successful installation team
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.