** REMOTE/HYBRID ROLE WITHIN 100 MILES OF MECHANICSBURG**
As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Marketing team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by developing, tracking, and optimizing the marketing strategy for each branch in your region.
As a Social Media Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by managing an extensive social media budget for various social media platforms. You will report directly to our Director of Digital Marketing and work closely with our Creative, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations teams.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Meet with Regional Marketing Managers weekly to review Cost-of-Marketing and provide insights that influence reallocation of very large social media ad budgets
- Research and setup new social media ad platforms
- Plan, develop, and oversee out strategy for maximizing reach and engagement
- Collaborate with Social Media Ad Specialists to develop a content strategy and posting calendar each month
- Develop strategy to improve response times to reviews, comments, chats, and direct messages
- Conduct regular meetings with the Customer Service department to identify potential process improvements
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- 1 year of managerial experience training and developing teams in a digital marketing environment
- 5 years of experience running successful social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Sprout Social and Salesforce, preferred
- Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize social media projects based on effort and impact
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.