As a Video Production Specialist at West Shore Home, you will have the exciting opportunity to be a key member of one of the nation’s largest video marketing efforts. Specifically, you will be traveling to local jobs to film commercials that showcase our home improvement projects with a few of our on-air talents. Typically, scripts will be provided, but you are encouraged to participate in the content development. You will also be tasked with finding the jobs that best meet the needs of the business, using our CRM to locate upcoming projects. Overall, this role spends 4-5 days per month in the field filming, and the remainder in the office completing post-production work. You’ll be joining West Shore Home’s creative team, which includes two full-time graphic designers and an additional video specialist.
As a Video Production Specialist, you will be responsible for developing video content for advertising. Your primary function will be to create commercials for tv advertising, but you may also be tasked with video development for other purposes.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Visit job installations with the intent of filming video for commercial use
- Post production editing and completion of videos for external use
- Organize library of photo and video content
- Create video content for internal use by West Shore Home
- Contribute ideas towards overall marketing strategy including, but not limited to, video content strategy development
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Content Developer reports to Corporate Headquarters at 3 Crossgate Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday). The Content Developer must have the ability to travel up to 15% of the year, including regular travel by personal vehicle in the central PA area and infrequent travel to satellite office locations by air travel. The role requires long shifts on your feet, as you will be filming onsite at both installation and studio locations.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma required
- 2 or more years experience in video production
- Experience using industry standard photo and video equipment and editing software to create engaging content
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- You will be required to submit a portfolio of previous video work that you’ve completed
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.