West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the Most Admired U.S. Home Improvement Brand. The Warehouse Manager participates in this mission by ensuring all products are received and staged properly, thoroughly inspected, and accurately inventoried in a clean and safe environment.
Key Role Accountabilities:
Shipping and Receiving
- Examine deliveries for damage.
- Review Bill of Ladings and packing slips for correctness.
- Verify the quantity and correctness of incoming materials (bulk cases, any incoming count for correctness) against bills of lading and document any discrepancies.
- Perform required inspections (incoming sampling inspection) and complete incoming Inspection Reports. Notify manager of any discrepancy in material or documentation.
- Assure that “HOT” priority inbound materials/products are inspected quickly and accurately.
- Reject damaged goods or materials and coordinate with shipper to report damages or shortages.
- Route incoming goods to the proper departments.
- Give/email completed packing lists to Purchasing.
- Maintain consumables quantities to instructed levels.
- Submit purchase requests to Manager.
- Perform periodic physical inventory counts.
- Ensure all trucks are outfitted with all tools.
- Ration out consumables from locked compartments.
- Stage paperwork and properly identified products for the next day in designated staging areas.
- Provide tools, materials and needed supplies.
- Deliver parts/supplies to job sites, as needed.
Building Maintenance/Fleet Management
- Monitor use of company vehicles to ensure they are serviced and maintained per requirements.
- Perform light building maintenance throughout facility as need or instructed.
- Contact landlord for building maintenance needed beyond skill level.
- Perform light mowing/trimming as needed.
- Remove snow/ice from parking lots, sidewalks and steps as needed.
- Keep warehouse neat, clean and organized.
- Deliver/return home show/event trailers to/from locations.
- Participate in LEAN Rapid Improvement Events involving warehouse operations, 6S, and Inventory Management Systems
- Maintain warehouse organization in compliance with 6S standards
- Order and maintain appropriate consumable levels based on 6S Standards
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.