As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Warehouse Operations team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by ensuring all products are received and staged properly, thoroughly inspected, and accurately inventoried in a clean and safe environment.
As a Warehouse Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by taking ownership over all operations in your region’s warehouse, including shipping/receiving, inventory, supplies/consumables, and fleet management. You will report directly to our General Manager and oversee a Warehouse Associate.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Verify the quantity and correctness of incoming materials (bulk cases, any incoming count for correctness) against bills of lading and document any discrepancies
- Stage paperwork and properly identified products for the next day in designated staging areas
- Maintain consumables quantities to instructed levels and submit purchase requests to Manager
- Monitor use of company vehicles to ensure they are serviced and maintained per requirements, and ensure all trucks are outfitted with all tools
- Maintain warehouse organization in compliance with 6S standards, and perform light facility maintenance as necessary
- Participate in LEAN Rapid Improvement Events involving warehouse operations, 6S, and Inventory Management Systems
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Previous warehouse management experience, including shipping and receiving
- A high degree of personal responsibility and integrity
- The ability to work interdependently in a fast-paced work environment
- The desire to continuously improve processes and always find a way to get the job done right
- Valid Driver’s License and forklift certification
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.