West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. The Web Developer will team up with the Digital Marketing, Creative and other departments across the company in the never-ending pursuit of delivering the perfect on-page experience. Mixing your technical expertise with our brand and vision, we will deliver a world-class, secure user experience to every visitor on a platform built to scale at the blink of an eye
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Continuously optimize company websites for performance, speed, and security
- Provide ongoing support for company websites
- Frequently interface with team members regarding the direction of the site
- Design and implement engaging B2C lead generation landing pages
- Perform regular maintenance tasks including theme updates, plugin updates, security updates, etc.
- Assisting with maintenance of hosting/registrar
- Work with Business Systems team to build new APIs and maintain existing integrations
Minimum Role Requirements:
- WordPress experience with Custom Themes
- Frontend HTML, CSS experience
- Well-versed in search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.