West Shore Home is a fast-paced home improvement business determined to achieve the goal of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. We are a highly motivated, driven group of professionals who have created a dynamic, progressive work environment. Are you ready to be the next team member that helps us achieve our goals?
The Operations Department at West Shore Home supports the business in a big way by quickly and efficiently installing top quality windows, doors, showers, and baths in our customer’s homes.
Installation Manager candidates:
- Have previous experience in home remodeling (specifically in carpentry and replacement windows)
- Have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage a workforce of around 20 people
- Are able to juggle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently to ensure operational objectives are met
- Understand that managing installation crews is not a just office job, but also requires hands-on, in the field oversight of daily activities
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”