As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Installation team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by consistently delivering five-star window/door replacements and exterior remodel experiences to our customers.
As an Installation Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by leading and growing a dynamic team of Installers. You will play the role of Leader, Motivator, and Coach with the support of our General Manager, Installation Trainers, Customer Service & Operations professionals, and all levels of regional leadership.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Overseeing your Installation team to effectively and profitably install our products
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve processes for Warehouse operations and Pre-Installation Measurement process
- Visit job sites to meet customers, resolve issues, and observe employees
As a leader at West Shore Home, you will:
- Provide all employees with effective training in role requirements, working relationships, and company requirements and culture
- Coach your employees to increase their effectiveness in role and to meet expectations
- Continuously improve the systems and processes used to deliver outputs
- Interact with other company managers to learn how to support and improve the customer journey
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience in the installation, construction, and home remodeling industry
- Proven success in achieving and reporting KPIs and overseeing revenues of $15MM or more
- Strong leadership capabilities with a focus on team success & employee engagement
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 6:30AM – 4:30PM
- Location: On-Site
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.