- Full-time, year-round W2 employment with a generous benefits package including insurances, Paid Time Off, 401k with company match
- Unlimited overtime opportunities that pay up to DOUBLE your normal wage
- World-class training programs that promote continuous improvement and a pre-defined career glidepath to level up your career
- Company-provided tools and equipment
- A vehicle, gas, and drive time covered by West Shore Home
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience in carpentry, remodeling, construction – or a hunger to learn!
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Valid Driver’s License
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Meet at our warehouse at 6:30AM, gather materials, and load company trucks
- Drive to customers home, greet and establish rapport
- Install replacement windows and exterior doors
- Show extreme attention to detail and care for customer’s home by properly cleaning up following installation
- Have year round, steady work
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so. Join us on our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®!
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours Monday – Friday beginning at 6:30AM
- Location: USA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry-Level, Associate
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
We are committed to equal opportunity and value the skills and experience military veterans bring to our workforce. Military veterans and spouses are encouraged to apply.