As a Window and Door Installer, you will apply your extensive construction experience to help us on our mission in Bringing Happiness to Every Home™.
- Install replacement windows from the inside of the home
- Show extreme attention to detail and care for customer’s home by properly cleaning up following installation
- Enjoy W2 employment with a full benefits package including medical, PTO and 401k
- Utilize company truck/tools
- Have year round, steady work
Minimum Role Requirements
- Must be available to work full time, Monday-Friday with a start time of 6:30 AM
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Preferably have some replacement window experience
- Need 6 months of basic construction experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and high-school diploma
Don’t have much direct experience? That’s okay – we train! If you take pride in your work and want to be part of a company that values your skill, apply today!
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”